Sailing week Zakynthos – Ithaca – Kefalonia
From Zakynthos we will begin our itinerary cruisethat will take us first to discover the wonders of this magical island. From the bay of turtles to the wreck nestled between white cliffs overlooking the sea of white sand beach and where you will find the stranded famous ship smugglers. Then we will continue towards north east to visit the enchanting blue caves, unique caves set in a blue sea and then continue sailing to the stony Ithaca with its beautiful bays, its beautiful white beaches in search of the mythical place where Ulysses would reign. In the evening we will dine in a tavern in the port of Vathi because it would be a crime not to taste their local delicacies and theirtraditional Greek cuisine!But there are many villages to visit and by doing a smooth cruising from bay to bay until we will reach Kefalonia where other beaches, charming villages and fortresses we expect, from the mundane to the delightful little bay of Fiscardo Assos dominated by the imposing Venetian fortress. Here we will terminate our week, but those who want to continue the journey can do so by booking the following week where we will continue sailing to the north by visiting other Ionian islands to reach Corfu.
- Prices include: fee for the skipper / instructor and for the sailing course; navigation fees and access to Croatian and Greek waters; insurance; accommodation in double cabin with either double or single beds; en suite bathroom with toilet / bidet and shower with hot and cold water; full tank of water (1,350 liters) per week; gas for cooking; cleaning of the kitchen and overall cleaning at the end of the week; use of dinghy with outboard engine.
- The price does not include: the cost of food, fuel consumption (main motor boat 10 liters / h, generator 4 liters / h, outboard 4 liters / h); water after the first full tank; port charges for stops in ports or marinas; national parks and other fees. These will be divided among the participants. Bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels if not taken personally can be supplied at a price of ¤15 per change / per person.
- Discounts: For cruises lasting more than 2 weeks 5% discount on the total price. Children (from 1 to 6 years old) are free when staying in the cabin with their parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years 50% discount.
- Optional extras on request: on board you can have half board or full board with preparation of delicious meals prepared with fresh ingredients and excellent quality. The menu can be changed according to the personal needs of customers with a choice of dishes of meat, fish or vegetarian.
- HB Half board includes breakfast and lunch at a cost of ¤ 80 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- FB Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost of ¤150 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- Loading and unloading: boarding usually takes place on Saturday after 15.00 while landing takes place before 9.00 am on the following Saturday. The navigation ends on Friday. Variations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or flights or ferries.