|Charter yacht Date||Boarding||Landing||Itinerary|
|All weekend except for the months of June, July, August, and September because the ‘craft is engaged in weekly summer cruises.||Venice and neighboring ports.||Venice and neighboring ports.||The navigation program could be modified in the event of adverse weather conditions.|
A weekend in close contact with the sea, made up of short but intense sailing voyages to discover picturesque fishing villages and good food. We will sail along the coast, embrace the look with a multitude of varieties, from the green of the Istrian countryside with its vineyards that reach the sea to the inlets adorned with ancient villages veneziani.Un ‘unique experience to give us the charm of sailing, for fans an opportunity to attend a sailing, or simply to make new friends and assaporarare the tasty dishes of typical Istrian away from daily stress of our cities.
April and May
Friday: : boarding in Venice in the afternoon from 16.00 onwards, with a place to be determined according to the needs of the client and consistent with the moorings available. For example Riva seven martyrs, Isola della Certosa, Giudecca, Lido. Welcome drink and dinner on board with fish prized or according to your directions when you reserve and evening excursion in any city in a magical atmosphere through narrow streets and bridges of Venice looking less touristy.
Saturday: Navigate to the island of Torcello. Two hours freely to visit the church more ‘ancient Venice dated 639 AD., we will then route of Burano to admire along the narrow streets of the island its multicolored houses. We can spend the night in Murano or marine Fiorita in Treporti or choice on the Giudecca where you can admire the sea in an atmosphere of intense emotions the wonderful monuments that form the backdrop to this body of water: the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of San Mark and the Bridge of Sighs. Aperitif and dinner on board again with dishes chosen from the best Italian and then dellacucina free evening in Venice by night!
Sunday: we cruise over the San Marco Basin to the south, to the shelter of the breakwater largest island of the Lido, or by the northern route to reach the island of St. Erasmus for a nature walk on the beach. Alternatively we can go out to sea in search of the wind to try different speeds and then back through the mouths of the Lido Alberoni or at anchor in the lagoon for a break for lunch. On the way back we will relive the magic of Venice seen from the sea as they saw the ancient navigators, when they returned from those incredible travel trade that have made Venice the most ‘famous and largest maritime republic in the world. Landing in the late afternoon.
- Price includes: 2 nights, accommodation in double cabins, sailing program, skipper, tender, preparation of meals on the provision of food, final cleaning and insurance.
- Price does not include: galley, port charges, fuel costs for which reimbursement is requested a charge of € 80 per person, and anything not specified under “included”.
- Discount: Children free if they stay in the cabin with their parents up to 6 years. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years discount of 50%.
- Boat used: “King Arawak” 58’(18mt).
- Places available: Eight in four cabins with attached bathroom for guests + a cabin for the skipper.
- Duration: All weekend except for the months of June, July, August, and September because the ‘craft is engaged in weekly summer cruises.
|Price for groups of at least four persons participating||220 €|
firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: +39.348.3548091