Sailing week Traù – Trogir – Trieste
From Trogir begins a beautiful coastal cruising traveling to the world-famous archipelago of Kornati. This maze of islands and islets with the surface as barren as the moon will delight you. Circumnavigating the island of Mana, which became a natural film set for the film Ulysses, we will stop to Telascica, a natural park located in the extreme south of the island where we can visit its beautiful salt lake. Through a narrow passage we will emerge from the park Kornati to continue our sailing between the islands along the coast of Dugi Otok (Long Island) until reaching the islands of Molat, Isto, Selve, San Pietro in Nembi and donkeys and finally to the green island of Lo¨inj, entering in the fjord and arriving to the charming town of Mali Losinj. From here we sail to the island of Unjie to cross over to the legendary Bay of Kvarner until reaching the lighthouse of Promontore that notifies us of our arrival in Istria. Here we will have a well-deserved rest at anchor in the quiet and protected cove Veruda. From Veruda we will sail towards the archipelago of Brijuni, where we can opt for a stop to visit the beautiful natural park or to continue our journey directly, until reaching the picturesque town of Rovinj. From Rovinj we will admire the green Istria with a quiet coastal navigation. Its beautiful towns are all built in Venetian style: Porec, Umag and Novigrad. We will then finally arrive to the nearby lighthouse Savudrija, where we will leave Croatia to enter Slovenia. The town of Piran is a true gem, with its distinctive waterfront adorned with colorful old houses that are dominated by the church of San Giorgio and the bell tower. From here a short navigation will take us to the end of our cruise, Trieste.
- Prices include: fee for the skipper / instructor and for the sailing course; navigation fees and access to Croatian and Greek waters; insurance; accommodation in double cabin with either double or single beds; en suite bathroom with toilet / bidet and shower with hot and cold water; full tank of water (1,350 liters) per week; gas for cooking; cleaning of the kitchen and overall cleaning at the end of the week; use of dinghy with outboard engine.
- The price does not include: the cost of food, fuel consumption (main motor boat 10 liters / h, generator 4 liters / h, outboard 4 liters / h); water after the first full tank; port charges for stops in ports or marinas; national parks and other fees. These will be divided among the participants. Bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels if not taken personally can be supplied at a price of ¤15 per change / per person.
- Discounts: For cruises lasting more than 2 weeks 5% discount on the total price. Children (from 1 to 6 years old) are free when staying in the cabin with their parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years 50% discount.
- Optional extras on request: on board you can have half board or full board with preparation of delicious meals prepared with fresh ingredients and excellent quality. The menu can be changed according to the personal needs of customers with a choice of dishes of meat, fish or vegetarian.
- HB Half board includes breakfast and lunch at a cost of ¤ 80 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- FB Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost of ¤150 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- Loading and unloading: boarding usually takes place on Saturday after 15.00 while landing takes place before 9.00 am on the following Saturday. The navigation ends on Friday. Variations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or flights or ferries.