Sailing week Zara – Traù(Trogir)
From Zadar we will set sail toward the green island of Dugi Otok (literally: Long Island) and get into the archipelago of Kornati islands through a narrow and fascinating passage. The next stop will be Telascica, a natural park located in the extreme south of the island, where we can relax in its beautiful salt lake. We will then move between the many islands and islets of the Kornati national park until the island of Mana, that became a natural film set for the film Ulysses. Sailing southwards, we will reach the fortress city of Sibenik, home to the architect Giorgio Orsini’s masterpiece: the 1441 cathedral of St James, now included in the UNESCO world heritage list. We will then go back to the fjord of Sibenik until reaching the old fishing village of Skradin. From here we will visit the Krka waterfalls, a stunning national park. The next day we will continue the journey by sailing out of the fjord and along the coast to Trogir, a jewel of medieval Venetian architecture and UNESCO world heritage site as well.
- Prices include: fee for the skipper / instructor and for the sailing course; navigation fees and access to Croatian and Greek waters; insurance; accommodation in double cabin with either double or single beds; en suite bathroom with toilet / bidet and shower with hot and cold water; full tank of water (1,350 liters) per week; gas for cooking; cleaning of the kitchen and overall cleaning at the end of the week; use of dinghy with outboard engine.
- The price does not include: the cost of food, fuel consumption (main motor boat 10 liters / h, generator 4 liters / h, outboard 4 liters / h); water after the first full tank; port charges for stops in ports or marinas; national parks and other fees. These will be divided among the participants. Bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels if not taken personally can be supplied at a price of ¤15 per change / per person.
- Discounts: For cruises lasting more than 2 weeks 5% discount on the total price. Children (from 1 to 6 years old) are free when staying in the cabin with their parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years 50% discount.
- Optional extras on request: on board you can have half board or full board with preparation of delicious meals prepared with fresh ingredients and excellent quality. The menu can be changed according to the personal needs of customers with a choice of dishes of meat, fish or vegetarian.
- HB Half board includes breakfast and lunch at a cost of ¤ 80 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- FB Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost of ¤150 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- Loading and unloading: boarding usually takes place on Saturday after 15.00 while landing takes place before 9.00 am on the following Saturday. The navigation ends on Friday. Variations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or flights or ferries.