Sailing week Trieste – Zadar
From Trieste to Zadar, a 5 days cruise is ideal broaden the skills of navigation through the conduction of the boat at the helm and the maneuvers followed by the skipper / instructor. But it is also a cruise suited to those who simply want to relax with a navigation to sail along the coast of Istria to uncover picturesque villages such as Rovinj, a true jewel of Venetian architecture, or explore the archipelago of Brijuni (with optional stop to visit the national park) the cruise will then take you itinerant to Cape Promontore and the bay of Kvarner towards the islands of Cres, home of the European Griffon Vulture, majestic bird in danger of extinction and will follow towards the islands of Rab and Krk. Then we set sail to the discovery of Pag, famous for its goat cheese named after the island, until reaching the art cities of Zadar with its Roman Forum of Jadera that lies between the churches of San Donato, one of the most illustrious Byzantine monuments of Dalmatia and the church of Santa Maria. Zara is also famous to be the homeland of the famous brothers Luxardo Maraschino liqueur.
- Prices include: fee for the skipper / instructor and for the sailing course; navigation fees and access to Croatian and Greek waters; insurance; accommodation in double cabin with either double or single beds; en suite bathroom with toilet / bidet and shower with hot and cold water; full tank of water (1,350 liters) per week; gas for cooking; cleaning of the kitchen and overall cleaning at the end of the week; use of dinghy with outboard engine.
- The price does not include: the cost of food, fuel consumption (main motor boat 10 liters / h, generator 4 liters / h, outboard 4 liters / h); water after the first full tank; port charges for stops in ports or marinas; national parks and other fees. These will be divided among the participants. Bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels if not taken personally can be supplied at a price of ¤15 per change / per person.
- Discounts: For cruises lasting more than 2 weeks 5% discount on the total price. Children (from 1 to 6 years old) are free when staying in the cabin with their parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years 50% discount.
- Optional extras on request: on board you can have half board or full board with preparation of delicious meals prepared with fresh ingredients and excellent quality. The menu can be changed according to the personal needs of customers with a choice of dishes of meat, fish or vegetarian.
- HB Half board includes breakfast and lunch at a cost of ¤ 80 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- FB Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost of ¤150 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- Loading and unloading: boarding usually takes place on Saturday after 15.00 while landing takes place before 9.00 am on the following Saturday. The navigation ends on Friday. Variations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or flights or ferries.