Sailing week Kefalonia – Zakynthos
The island of Kefalonia serves as home base for a week on a cruise to discover the most mysterious of the Ionian Islands. Kefalonia with its beautiful white sand beaches, its fortresses, underground lakes, its high mountains covered by pine forests make this island a paradise for sailing holidays. Navigating to the south we will find the end of Ionee which is the island of Zakynthos with its famous bay of the wreck and then again the turtle Bay. We will stop in the hometown of Ugo Foscolo, Zakynthos with its Venetian fortress that dominates the city and where you can enjoy the sunset views and a unique atmosphere.A beautiful cruise fits all driven by light breezes in calm bays and with short sails between these beautiful islands full of picturesque villages overlooking the sea to discover with traditional taverns and restaurants where is possible to taste traditional dishes of Greek cuisine or just take a coffee and maybe an Ouzo!
- Prices include: fee for the skipper / instructor and for the sailing course; navigation fees and access to Croatian and Greek waters; insurance; accommodation in double cabin with either double or single beds; en suite bathroom with toilet / bidet and shower with hot and cold water; full tank of water (1,350 liters) per week; gas for cooking; cleaning of the kitchen and overall cleaning at the end of the week; use of dinghy with outboard engine.
- The price does not include: the cost of food, fuel consumption (main motor boat 10 liters / h, generator 4 liters / h, outboard 4 liters / h); water after the first full tank; port charges for stops in ports or marinas; national parks and other fees. These will be divided among the participants. Bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels if not taken personally can be supplied at a price of ¤15 per change / per person.
- Discounts: For cruises lasting more than 2 weeks 5% discount on the total price. Children (from 1 to 6 years old) are free when staying in the cabin with their parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years 50% discount.
- Optional extras on request: on board you can have half board or full board with preparation of delicious meals prepared with fresh ingredients and excellent quality. The menu can be changed according to the personal needs of customers with a choice of dishes of meat, fish or vegetarian.
- HB Half board includes breakfast and lunch at a cost of ¤ 80 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- FB Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost of ¤150 per person / week. Alcoholic drinks included.
- Loading and unloading: boarding usually takes place on Saturday after 15.00 while landing takes place before 9.00 am on the following Saturday. The navigation ends on Friday. Variations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or flights or ferries.