Easter, Liberation, Labour Day, Day of Republic
School cruises of 3 or 4 days will be realized based on your preferences namely Istria, Pula and Brijuni islands or Venice and the islands of the Venetian Lagoon with departure and arrival from / to Venice or Trieste. To participate you do not need any sailing experience! On board our instructor will let you learn all the basics you need for sailing or if you are already an experts it will lead you to higher levels with the use of the complex sails such as gennaker or spinnaker!
- The cruise in Istria with the departure and arrival in Triestel touch on some little picturesque harbors in Istria like Umag, Novigrad, Porec, Rovinj. We will stop in the archipelago of Brijuni that now become a national park for its richness in vegetation and animals, we land ashore in Pula to visit the impressive Roman arena. We will dine on board tasting the traditional and genuine dishes but its also possible to those who wish to dine ashore in some local restaurant (extras not included). During the cruise school, we will carry out great sailing with an alternate stops ashore to visit the main places of interest.
- The Venetian lagoon cruise departing and arriving in Venice will start with a sail in the lagoon to the discovery of famous islands such as Murano, Burano, Torcello, but also the minor ones, where it seems that time had stopped in the era of Marco Polo. If desired, we can also do a route on the town of Chioggia, an ancient fishing port. Do not miss the sailing course coming outside the lagoon because our instructor will let you learn all the basics you need for sailing or if you are already an experts it will lead you to higher levels with the use of the complex sails such as gennaker or spinnaker!
- Price included: the cost of the skipper / instructor and the sailing course, insurance, accommodation in a double cabin with twin or bunk beds with a choice of en-suite bathroom complete with toilet / bidet and shower with hot / cold, the bed linen (pillowcases, sheets, towels), the fuel for a total of up to 10 hours in total, a full tank of water (1,350 liters), gas for cooking, cleaning the kitchen and end-use of tender with outboard motor, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners (with a menu based on fish or meat or vegetarian depending vs. preferences) on board with excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Price excluded: costs for water supply after the first full expenses for fuel after 10 hours of surfing the engine overall consumption (main diesel engine 10l / h) expenditure for port stops in marine ports or for a fee or national parks or any taxes that will be divided among the participants who participate excluding the skipper / instructor.
- Discount: Children up to 6 years are free if staying in the cabin with parents. If in a separate cabin for up to 10 years is 50%.
- Embarkation and disembarkation : embarkation in the afternoon after 17.00 or the following day until 9:30 am – disembarkation in the afternoon before 16.00. Deviations are possible on request according to the needs of navigation or customers.